Bryan A. Ross
Bryan Ross has more than ten years of litigation experience, including civil and criminal jury trial experience. Mr. Ross served as a prosecuting attorney for Leavenworth County, Kansas. He also has experience as in-house counsel in the insurance industry. His practice specialty is civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury defense, construction defect litigation, and insurance coverage litigation.
- The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS Bachelor of Science, May 2000
- The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS Juris Doctor, May 2004
Bar Admissions & Licenses
- Trial and Appellate courts of Kansas and Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri